Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fallen Tron

I was watching Tron a few weeks go on YTV and started to think about just how sexy the character was. I had already stormed the Disney Store and got my friends Tron thermoses...I was already having 80s fever. I held back on buying the $24 light up Tron books though. $30 for a note pad is just too much, no matter how amazingly retro it was. So I thought, heck let's start some Tron Request. I have to admit that even though I was not HUGE on the movie when I was a kid, I did watch and enjoy it. I saw it again as a teenager and liked it even more. Tron is a fascinating character on a design level. The character is portrayed with many different color schemes even within the movie. It's going to be a lot of fun to see various artists draw him. I have to say my biggest disappointment in the new movie was the almost total lack of his character.
So here is the start of what I hope will be many, FallenAngel7's Anime Tron!


Okay this looks a little too 80s...sometimes I wonder if that man has a time machine at his disposal! :D Ha ha ha! Gotta love a cock with glowing strands of lights like magical veins on it right? XD The plain computer graphics background is the perfect touch. Have to admit this made me smile big time. XD

Thanks Fallen!

3 comments:

  1. If I have a time machine, I would've been ransaking great comic and manga :D, LOL* glad you like it.

    - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it thanks! If you go back get me some Game and Watches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woho thats classic treasures indeed! I'll go for the dual screen :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...