Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hercules Zero To Hero WDCC Adult Version

Hey guys I got something good for you tonight. I’ve been collecting Walt Disney classic collection porcelain figures through various sales for a short while now. It’s been something of a dream come true collecting these things for far less than what they’re actually worth. I’ve been lucky and got some for free and others for next to nothing. Back when I was a kid these things were far out of my reach and even as a young adult, the same was true. I guess enough time has past and enough collectors have passed on, that these once sought after items can be snagged for decent prices. Probably the most sought after one was Hercules zero to hero when I was younger. I’m not sure how much it was back in the day, but I am sure it was a full paycheque of whatever I was making at the time. I recently obtained it for a very decent price and is now proudly put it on display. Upon seeing it ANEROS immediately mentioned that it needs to have something long and floppy hanging there and I agreed. So without further ado here is his amazing tag on Hercules I am very very proud to share with the few of viewers left on this blog.
here is the piece that inspired it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...