Saturday, December 4, 2010

Twilight By Fallenangel. Edward Cullen and Jacob go gay!



My little Christmas gift to the world of Yaoi lovingly created by FallenAngel is this awesome picture of Jacob and Edward meeting under the full moon light. Looks like they are turning their back to a certain teenage human and embracing their curiosity towards each other. Jacob is so hard he is leaking lots of precum. Edward can't wait to suck up some of that fluid and catches it in the palm of his hand.

Fallen did a bang up job on these two. I had a very specific pose for Jacob and Fallen got it right on. The cock is better then I had imagined it. Nice and big and thick. Love Edwards smooth tummy... :P I wanted to see them anime style and I got my wish. XD I hope all you twilight fans out there enjoy this. :D More to cum soon!

5 comments:

  1. Woho nice :D posting :D narf! - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it xD

    With how many slash fics exist for this series... I can't believe how little art their is of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andyjy thanks! Yep, I feel the same way. Considering how popular it is, there is almost nothing out there featuring these two. -_- Gotta fix that right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I agree! Guess it's time for more huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...