Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012


Hey everyone! Before I sit down for my meal of Turkey, Yorkshire pudding, mash potatoes, etc, I just wanted to take the time to wish all my Canadian watchers a very happy Thanksgiving. I asked FallenAngel to whip up a special Thanksgiving piece and as expected he outdid himself.  He cooked up quite the fun feast for the eyes.  Here we have a super sized Dinosaur Prince and the gang enjoying a roast turkey-dactyl.  Everyone is busy digging in.  I think he and Vann would agree that the rest of the boys could use some manners though! ;D    Fans may recognize the chef and the delivery dinosaur as well.

I hope you like DP here,are enjoying a feast with loved ones today.  
Best wishes for a Happy Holiday from
Dinosaur Prince 
and
FallenAngel.

Peace! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...