Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Getting More Then The Halloween Decorations Up!


It wouldn't be Halloween around here without our original Halloween mascots, Mr. Crow and Mr. Scarecrow drawn by FallenAngel.   Here they are getting the decorations ready.  The sight of Mr. Scarecrows bum right in his face was too irresistible for Mr. Crow!  I hope you guys have someone to snuggle up with this Halloween.  ^__^  Look at all those nice Jack-Lanterns.  I still have 2 pumpkins to carve!

After many years of using the same character design,  I decided that I would like to try to redesign Mr. Crow a bit.  So, hopefully I will get started on that soon. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the protoype hmm we have a lot to discuss in our..private quarters XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...