Monday, June 13, 2011

Chris Hemsworth Nude As Thor

Okay so this is just a mockup I found online, but I couldn't resist posting it. I am not sure who made it. (Edit it was drawn by MaleArtist, See the link below.)
I really wish this was the view movie goers got to see when Thor walked out the shower. We need more frontal male nudity in mainstream Hollywood films! LOL!
So here is what Chris Hemsworth, a gorgeous Australian may look like nude!


And just for the heck of it, here is Ryan Reynolds with his cut cock out as the Green Lantern. That's my kind of promotional poster. :)


Thor was created by MaleArtist on Deviantart:

1 comment:

  1. http://maleartist.deviantart.com/art/Thor-211007622

    Here's Thor ;) I have him in my DA favorites :)

    *hugs*
    Uly (sorry for posting anonymous)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...