Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Could Have Been. The Original Demitri and Rikuo

Wandering around the net I found some images of the early concepts for the Darkstalkers. I took specific note of Demitris outrageous design. Aside from the skin Color, I really like it. I am glad that they went with the more skin tight look. Would be neat to see this used as an alternate selectable costume some day, but only SNK does things that cool.


I am super glad they changed Rikuos look. This was certainly a cool base to start from.


I wonder in this enemy sprite from Capcoms Little Nemo arcade game was Rikuos forefather? Hmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, Rikuo. How far you've come.
    I wonder what prompted the current style? It looks great now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow clasic I never seen the old designs, glad he was upgraded :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...