Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sexy Zorro by Sirio and Gay Halloween Around the Net

Hey guys! This Halloween edition features some kick ass art by Sirio and a look at blog post with Halloween themes around the net. You may wonder why I chose to have two images of Zorro done at this time of the year. Well, I always loved the character. I used to have some passed down Golden Book based on the Disney show. So that always engraves something into your heart. His Halloween affiliation comes from the fact that my best friend and I both went as Zorro one year. We were two gay caballeros. (Well, I was gay, he was straight.) Because of that the costume to me anyway fits very well with the season. So it's with a nostalgic tear in my eye that I humbly present to you Sirios art. (I am sure I wished I looked this sexy in my costume during my pubescent years. XD)

What's funny about how this came to be is, I offered Sirio the Vann with Peng and Belvadar ideas. Her heart made her chose Bel again, but she remarked how much she loved Zorro growing up. So after it was done, I suggested just doing a regular Zorro piece and she set to work on it right away. We talked about a lot of ways to do this. We had located some sexy images on the web and even talked about Peng being in the outfit. In the end we decided it would be a nice tribute to do the original character. I am glad we did, cause the sexy hero has never looked so good. ;) Gosh, just how did he get his chest in that skimpy outfit? Those pecks are massive. I need to work out more. XD
I absolutely love Sirios shading abilities, that were also present in her Jotaro image. They work well on so many levels. The purple in the costume was a great touch too! I get Darkwing Duck flashbacks! HA! ^_^ Thanks so much Sirio for the incredible image!

This was not the only Halloween image Sirio cooked up! You should check out Sirios blog Yaoi Dude for her Halloween Demons! They are exploring the some very dark regions! XD


Raul of the Rainbow Boys let his inner beast loose and created one of the sexiest werewolves around. Based on the classic movie and full of his own personal passion, he's a sight to behold:


You can also purchase a copy of him! He is sure to make peoples eyes pop out of their heads!

Caravaggia presented Patrick Fillion and I with one hell of a treat, with no tricks. She created a short comic featuring Patricks Jacko and my own Jasper! I love this woman! ^O^ You just gotta check it out. Her take on the characters is so sexy. Thanks so much for this Caravaggia caramel apple sweetie! :P

Speaking of Patrick, you HAVE to check out his Halloween issue on Boytoons. I sent him a very inspiring video. The result is a very retro erotic piece, that has to be seen to believe. Children of the 70s will eat this up! He has a brand spanking new comic featuring Ghost Boy and Jacko too! This one is done in his traditional style, as apposed to his Bryce Peters style from last years strip. As if that isn't enough, he also showcases the art of Caravaggia and Cray. Their sexy Zombie and werewolf will have you howling! Enjoy! :D


Don't forget to check out Crays blog. He has a number of Halloween themed images this year. These Include Resident Evils Chris Redfield.


And now, the most terrifying Halloween video of ALL TIME! Just to listen to it, is to GO MAD!!!



Now that that's forever embedded in your brain, lets move to a real Halloween video.
I invite you to enter The Kingdom of Witches:


Ah, enchanting isn't it? Now...it wouldn't be Halloween with out a totally ghastly tale, now would it? I warn you, I will not be responsible for any nightmares, or sleepless nights you suffer after following the link I provide below. FallenAngel cooked up his most horrible and crocked story of all time this Halloween. You can find his story within the walls of FallenAngels Tower. I pray you make it alive as you encounter THE GRINNER:

http://fallenangel-tower.blogspot.com/2011/10/grinner.html

Good night out there, what ever you are! Scream you tomorrow...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...