Saturday, January 7, 2012

Supchik Prehistoric Threesome


Here's a neat image from 2009 I had yet to post up. It's by an artist called Supchik, who hasn't done much art these days. (You may remember her winning entry from the summer of the Marine Reptile contest.) I liked her big brave soldiers she used to draw, so I asked her to take a crack at three of my guys Dimata, Romer and Smilo. At the time a lot of people thought that Dimatas trunk like cock meant it needed to be long and trunk like. So we get a really cool image of his cock bending backwards and up allowing Smilo to dig a claw into the pee slit. XD Romer turned out really hot. I wonder what he is doing with his hand back there? :P I especially liked her take on Smilo. He's a big buff sexy beast! Yum!

http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/supchik/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...