Sunday, May 25, 2014

Smilo Starts The Party!

Hey everyone! I just had the most amazing, jaw dropping, wild and fun birthday weekend in years. I have so much good stuff to share. I have decided to do things a bit differently this year. Instead of trying to shove all the images into one post, or post them over the coming days, I am gonna post each artists contribution separately and give a little feedback on the events of the day it was sent! ;D  I hope you guys enjoy this!!
 
I am gonna start off with Leon De Leons wonderful gift. I was shocked that Leon had time to anything this year. He has been an angel in real life to his boyfriend, who's life has been torn asunder after coming out of the closet.  Sigh...not everyone can be understanding. It's good to see his family is there for him and his love.  Amidst all the chaos, he created this, something I think he was itching to do for awhile. It's his own sexy take on Smilo.  Smilo was about the second, or third of my characters that Leon took on. (I can't say which it was as he appeared in our second project together that also stared Lil Deep!)  He infused Smilo with all his grace and charms.  He even adorned him with a massive uncut dick and booby grabbing stripes!!! NAUGHTINESS I LOVE!!! Thank you so very Much Leon!!! Leon sent me this earlier in the week, like on TUESDAY.  Do you know how hard it was to wait till Saturday to open this?  XD  The little zip file waiting in my inbox was help enough to give me courage to make it through a very brutal work week!

  Thank you so much Leon and Alex!  HUGE X's and O's right back at you my friends! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...