Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Morning Standee Roger Rabbit

Here's a pretty rare find, a standee from the 1988 release of Roger Rabbit. This one is from the back of a sticker fun book. The image I found is pretty decent. Decent enough to print and cut the image out, I think. :) Enjoy.


What happened to you Roger? Disney has all but forgotten you.

Speaking of Disney, I recently picked up these two vintage doll reproductions of Mickey and Minnie Mouse on E-bay. I got both for $8. They are going to be a birthday gift for my mom.


Sadly, there was a slight catch to them that the seller did not show.....

They have huge ungodly whiskers on their faces!
PFFFFFFFFT....
It's not a big deal, as I could always snip them off. I have to say that if you are looking for a nice vintage gift, you can't go wrong with these cute (affordable) dolls.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...