Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lost in Hyrule and a new format for Facial

I was talking to Ink about doing a new edition to his gameboyz this week. I suggested doing Link from The Legend of Zelda series. At the same time I mentioned how I often get up at 5 am to escape into the game Skyward Sword. I have been spending way too much time with this game. It just seems to go on forever. I finally beat it this morning. *WHEW* It feels good to be free from Hyrule. So as a cute little joke he awarded me a special trophy with Link in his sleeveless t-shirt, boxer briefs and long 'boot' socks. The early Morning gamer award I guess. XD Looks like he playing in low fairy light. LOL. It was just the thing to keep me going with this giant fetch quest of a game.


What do you guys think? I think, after seeing how cute this is, he should seriously consider doing a sexy Link as part of his gameboyz series. Though, it will be hard to top this ones creative approach. :P

I also wanted to note that his book Facial is now available on iPad/iPhone as part of Apple® iBooks® for the very low price of $2.64 Canadian. It's a great price for a fantastic product. You'll be able to experience the beauty of Inks work like never before. Click the link below and help support one of the greatest contributors to this site. :D


To purchase the book in physical, or digital format just click the link below:

http://fr.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2420548

Before I end this, I just have to note that...

Skyward Sword is Ballz...
I couldn't figure out why I was conversing with a giant ball sack at the start of the game. Am I the only one that see this? XD Nintendo's good at avoiding the censors it seems.

1 comment:

  1. Ballz? *sees creature*ROFL* - FallenAngel XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...