Monday, June 21, 2010

Egypt Story Fleshing out the Cast FallenAgnel, Urbanmusiq and Maduinshorns takes

For the last few months FallenAngel, Lastmanouthere, Maduinshorn and Urbanmusiq have been working on various images of my Egypt Story characters. This is a series that is very dear to me. Each image is so exciting to see. So today I will be presenting them, each with a bit of a bio. I am going to do things a bit differently. I am going to explore the characters, more then talk about the individual images. The artists all know how much I love it creations they did.

FallenAngel has taken on the most images thus far and I have not published them online as yet. Fallen is a total blast to watch do these characters. He has so many questions and sends so many funny images to me. He gets me thinking of new stories and characters constantly. Paving the way for me to think of character interactions as well. Mario has given me so many sketches over the last few months I really have to share them with you guys. He is a great inspiration to me, due to his words of encouragement as well as his breathtaking art.



Jamun Akuman II and her dog Dyphun.


Jamum in full colour playing her instrument outside of the palace, probably waiting for Pyis, or Cleo to walk her home. She looks very sweet and tired here. Just relaxing after a long day of dealing with Fateps requests and many schemes, no doubt.
She was the first character I choose due to her sexy body and wild hair. :P

I really dig little Dyphun. It was fun to watch FallenAngel do this. He had so many questions about her and her hair. I joked about the how balds she is. She is shaved down except for bangs that grows out the side of her head and the top palm tree style hair coming out of her head. I said to him maybe she is bald and it is really a wig and he drew some really funny images of her taking off her hair and shocking her friends. He even created a cute coffin for her.

She is very beautiful here. Love her sweet face and head. Fallen reduced the number of hairs her had from 6, to 4, which looks really great. The pose is perfect and the background lovely. It got me thinking about her typical day.


Dark Jamun



Very dramatic pose of Jamun playing Frisbee with her Dog Dyphun as done by Maduinshorn. ^_^ My jaw dropped when I opened up this wonderful gift from Mario. It's so vibrant. This has so much going on. You can feel Jamuns glee, her hair is wild and alive in the wind, as the camera swoops by. Beautiful eyes make her sparkle like a genie!




The first sketch Fallen did of Jamun and Pyis, he included Dyphun too! I thought this was going to be the commission pose, but he had bigger plans. :)


Bio:
Age 16
Profession: Professional Minstrel and DJ at her fathers club.
She has had many adventures and stopped just as many from happening, being the life long friend of Fateps.
Jamun is fairly perky and easy going. She represents the common man of Egypt. Her main goal in life is gather enough money to finance a perfect tomb. Why? Simple, the better the tomb, the better an afterlife you will receive. At least this is her thinking. She doesn't want to be a slave for all Eternity. Her obsession with death is pretty unnerving, even for an Egyptian. She hardly spends money and wears only the most basic, cheapest bikini outfit. Not that any of the men complain....



Fatep the Pharaoh:
Motto: 'A Pharaoh can do anything, my rule has no limits.'
Age 16:
Occupation: Ruler of Egypt, just not the official Pharaoh.

A head strong, depressed young woman. Fatep has lost her entire family. Her father, the person she cared the most for in all the world, died years ago. She refuses to take his place. She denies death has to be final and is obsessed with bring him back from the dead. Fatep is self centered in many ways, but has a lot of compassion for her people. Despite her claims to not want to be Pharaoh, she does lead the country and is not bad at it. Her reasons for not wanting this position stem deeper then just depression, or laziness.
Here she is seen berating her self appointed court adviser, Mammu. Fatep has little time for this undead abomination and his constant know it all attitude. Since he is undead he can heal very quickly. Once she discovered this..she was anything but kind in her physical treatment of him. Mammus story is not so simple as basic resident mummy....


Fallen did a great job depicting her. I wanted her to have a really deep tan. Fatep has no breast and it must have been kinda shocking for FallenAngel when I asked him to remove the ample ones he gave her. She wears a large chest plate to conceal this fact. Originally I had the plate only covering the front, but FallenAngel added in some metal Armour around her back for the fun of it. It's a great addition and adds a bit of strength to her overall design. I love the wing design he did, I was never happy with my design. He even added some personality to her snake!
One thing that I wanted prominent are her eyebrows, which I always drew as way too big for her face. Probably influenced a lot by my favorite comic strip character Garfield. It helped emphasis her 'better then everyone', conceited self.

FallenAngel also expanded on Mammus design too. Giving him an Egyptian head dress under his wrapping and a bit a skirt. It was cool of him to always want to give back so much. ^_^


This is Maduinshorns amazing Fatep done with an online program called Scribblertoo. He made a crystal princess!!! WOW! I can't imagine ever trying to conceive something so complicated in my own mind. :) He said it was fun and easy..but it still blows my mind every time I see it, despite his thoughts on the process.






Fallen took my sketches of Pyis along with Maduinshorns and created a wonderful sexy and cartoony version of him. He positioned him like an Egyptian hieroglyphic! He got his hair perfect and gave him a much more built body then I had drawn. (I had a more of a strong swimmers build in mind years ago what lacked abs.) I love the way he did him. So much so that I asked for more a lot more! Fallen was kind enough to present me with Pyis on my birthday, in his birthday suite!

Pyis: 18 ?
Occupation:
Pyis is Fateps personal body guard and also her other best friend.
Pyis was a very interesting character for me. When I first started to draw these characters in college and even do up stories, he was not very prominent. He was just the muscle and his design varied a lot. Most of his original pictures had him wearing a typical Pharaoh hat, expressionless with lowered eyebrows. I usually had him doing some feat of strength like, carrying Fatep, or lifting her with one hand, or battling a creature.
This stayed the same for about 2 years, then I started to draw up some sort of back story. In my head I could hear the voices of Fatep, Jamun, Mammu, etc. But Pyis never had a voice. He was always just sentinel, smiling, or laughing and very shy. So I decided to make him mute. That's kinda boring, so I gave him a couple ways to talk. For years I had him holding up stone slabs with speech on it. Then recently, Lastmanoutheres images of him with his Ibis gave me the idea that the bird could talk for him. Still a bit strange I guess. Pyis's story is fairly interesting. He didn't come to this position very easily, he had to sacrifice a lot. He did it all for Fatep, who he has been madly in love with since he was 12, Fatep was 14 at the time. Hmmm starting to wonder about the age difference huh?
Pyis is always ready to lend a helping hand and fiercely protects Fatep. He actually really likes Cleo too. That's mostly cause he is oblivious to Cleos constant advances and views him as a helpful little brother. (Even though he is older.) XD




Jamun running to the palace in the early morning hours. Each day she mad dashes it to get there on time. Here Pyis is caught off guard by his friend.
Thanks Pyis!! This is an image based on an idea for the opening sequence. I may ask Fallen to do the whole thing one day. I love his little Kabob stand with the finger pointing up. Ha ha ha, cute! Jamun is constantly late for her job at the palace. This helps show the contrasting personalities between the two supporting characters.

Cleo by Fallen Angel:

Oh god, how did this happen? Cleo is the resident gay character, so I couldn't help but ask Fallen to make him really hot and sexy!!! He did that and more. Good lord, someone sit on that thick cock, it's gonna explode! Once again Fallen nails my character. I can't express how in tune to my idea of what these guys look like in my mind he gets them.

Cleo: Age 19
Occupation: None really..chasing men!
Cleo is Fateps older cousin from Dongola.
Cleo is a layabout spoiled rich boy from the Valley. His mane activities are chasing down would be lovers. However he is saving himself for Pyis, his one true love.
Cleo is a patron at Jamuns club and a would be performer. His life consists of visiting his cousin and hanging out with her. He, like Jamun is obsessed with cheering her up. He's actually a nice guy, but a bit of a coward.
He had NO plot for the longest time. He was just based on a flamboyant person I worked with who's name was Theo. He was this skinny guy with a lot of stubble on his face. He was really light skinned, so his dark facial hair really stood out like freckles. Sigh..I felt his pain that way. I was cursed with quick growing facial hair as well. Though he was much worse off then me. Anyway he became a friend and inspired the character slightly. But I only drew Cleo a couple times and never really liked how I drew him. The only concept I came up with was a story of him coming to the palace and trying to seduce Pyis with some love potions. His intentions were not very pure. :O I think Ukyo from Ranma was an even bigger influence then my friend.

I had to work on that. I was not sure how a character like him would fit in beyond one story and so never really drew him again. After all that has gone on with my life due to all these projects, I am not more confident in using a gay character. I wanted to give some more love and a better role, not to mention an entirely new design. I won't show his original sketches. He was a wisp of thing, with a long pony tail and skirt like toga.
I started from scratch and used the art of Ubranmusiq along with a Kristen Bjorn model for inspiration and guidance when creating him. I am pretty happy with the results. Originally he was to be cut. Ha, I reffed an uncut dong when drawing him and it stuck. One of his greatest desires in my head was to get Pyis in bed cause he thinks he is uncut and all Egyptian guys are cut at 13. So he has never played with a foreskin. XD But I am going to switch that up a bit.



The first person to draw Cleo was Maduinshorn. He drew him grabbing a very startled Pyis, while sitting at a club. I really really love his take on Cleo. He made him a real aggressive character. He has a devilish look to him that fits perfectly. Really great take on his hair and this solidified his bigger build. This is the only instant where Cleo is brave outgoing individual. Thanks Maduinshorn, as always you give me strength. :)

I personally had a lot of fun creating and drawing him. it took many tries, but I think I finally got him. He's evolved even beyond what is below in my shitty style. XD His hair went though a lot of stages. I tried to use a model to base it on, but went my own path in the end. I wanted him to have some special eyebrows and sideburns. I think it's kinda early 90's. Man...he looks nothing like the guy that inspired him... XD

The latest Urbmanusiq Masterpiece! Nile Bath!




This is actually part of a story. Cleo having his way and bathing with Pyis? Looks like his precum is uncontrollable...As usual Pyis doesn't realize what is going on behind him. This is of course, a bit out of character for both. So what lead up to this point? I would love to do the full comic of this. Any takers?

These guys are so handsome and this is so romantic, you can hear the Kas singing..(Look it up, Epptian ref.) XD Some days I am not too sure how people will take my characters. A friend of mine told me he didn't care to much for Celo when I first showed him images I drew. After seeing the images Fallen and Leon did, he remarked on how when I give an artists something, they can take the concept and create something truly wonderful. I am mentioning this cause I really felt very proud of the boys at that moment.

Man I really love the colours and the contrast of the skin and sunset! I told Urbanmusiq the story and he added in the Sunset even with me asking for it. Don't you love a uncut cock bathed in the last rays of a hot day? So so hot....
I melted as I gaze upon this work that belongs on the cover of a comic book.

Cleos green gems are penetrating right into Poor Pyis. He has him hooked in that gaze! XD I adore the head shapes on both, especially Pyis big strong chin. The cocks are great. What a nice vein on Pyis penis. Cleos cock is so big and strong with a perfectly thick foreskin. Such a great shaped cock head under the skin.


I told Urban that the hair is one my favorite part of his take on the boys. It makes them stand out so well with the highlights and smooth design you have given it. I feel a nice hair design really completes them, like snow on the peek of a majestic mountain. The same applies for Fallens, Lastmanouthere and Maduinshorns work as well. It's like when you have a good head of hair, every piece falls together beneath it, the sexy faces, the smiles, the thick strong necks, the pecks, the abdomens..just like running water down a mountain. Speaking of looking down, noticed that Urbanmusiq matched the hair on their heads with their pubes!


I don't know when I will get over it, but I constantly remind myself 10 years ago these characters were a dream and that was it...now I you guys have given so much fuel and inspiration. Even if I only do some fun images, I feel like my characters are super stars already.


My art:

This pretty much represents the creative process of Cleo. The first image of him is the one where he has sleeves. From there, I experimented with long lashes, puffy cheeks and various hair styles. I reffed Camili-Cat for his legs and cock. This is how he got to be uncut. Ha, The Patrick Fillion effect! XD



Sketches from around Christmas 2000.








A sneak peek at the next two characters:

3 comments:

  1. Woho! awesome update and I love Maduinshorns Jamun's view its really nice :D and his ver of Cleo :D

    Kudos to Urbanmusiq for that one shot art dream you told me about he got it right on the button :D
    -Fallen

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an Awesome blog post! this one was EPIC and i had fun reading through the entire history of you'r amazing OCs!

    Congratz Matty

    Urban
    PS Thanks for the kind words Fallen -- you did a great job here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Egypt stuff. FUN SHITE! :3 I have a growing like of Maduinshorn's stuff. Such wonderful faces and great lady images! XD Oddly enough, awesome muscles on dudes too! And also your own pics. Nice. :3 I like how hieroglyphic you made your pics for them. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...