Thursday, May 25, 2017

Busting Into Muh Birthday

Hey guys!  Well I made it...I hit the big four 'O' yesterday.  Never thought I would live to see the day.  Despite  having to spend the majority of the day in the hospital...I came out having a really awesome day overall!  My health improved over the day.  By night time I was feeling better than I had in weeks.  I had lots of wonderful messages sent my way, along with some out of this world pieces of art.  Not sure what cured me more honestly, the medication, or the love!!!

Well I decided to split the pieces sent to me into a few posts.  I will start with these two my Sirio and Yelmo, cause they have the same theme of being character busts!!  Now they just need a cake to be standing in!!!  These were excellent surprises.  Yelmo took on a character we have worked on together time and again, since I started all this, Smilo.  It was a joyous pleasure to see him once again bring life to the saber toothed warrior. Reminds me of so many lovely memories!!!
Sirios on the other hand wanted to do characters she really had not in the past, Apis Bull and the Dinosaur Prince. The pairing is one I would never have thought of doing, but am super glad she did, since it would up being really funny.  I guess the Prince of Dinosaurs is still a little confused on how this mammalian milk thing works!!!

Thank you both from the bottom or my heart!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...