Monday, July 6, 2009

Dimata Resurrection

An Concept I have been thinking about for a little while was the concept of Dimata and Smilo in present time. I mentioned this to Ink the last time we talked and he came up with a fabulous concept take a look!


Who are these sexy boys? Why it's Dimata as a nerd and Smilo as a jock!!!

This is the first step in something even bigger, a possible working plot for these characters! Ink did an amazing job humanizing them! He honored the site by putting the logo Nookiedog created on Dimata and even made up a ST team and logo for Smilo!!! I want to continue this for sure. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested!!!!!
Thanks Ink-b, once again you have fueled my imagination and have me working over time! This is going to take this boys to a whole new level!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahem.... Human forms are fun! Haven't really explored that too much with my own OC. lol. Not quite as interesting as the non human form.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...