Thursday, April 9, 2015

Year of Space Cadet Parody

This year Class Comics dubbed 2015 the Year of Space Cadet.  From the second I read that, I wanted to do this little spoof image.  As some of you know, Nintendo dubbed 2013 the year of Luigi.  So I combined the two with great help from FallenAngel to create a cute ghost busting experience, that turned out lot more invigorating than anything you would find in Luigi's Mansion. :P  Fallen and I created a few different versions for you guys to enjoy as well. In all Peter is having the time of his afterlife filling that Poltergust to the brim with ghastly ghost cum! :P  I hope you guys like it.



Here is a slightly different version, with blue letters on Byrons hat:




Here is the logo we created, in case you might like to use it for a project of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like GB is enjoying it all the way :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...