Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gigantic Jerk Off With Dimata

Hey Guys, just a quick post tonight, of Dimata jerking off.  Really nice piece, but not one of my better experiences with an artist.  The artist basically demanded payment upfront and then vanished for 4 months.  Instead of using my e-mails, or the site I first communicated with them on, they sought me out on sites I don't frequent,.  The only way I found their communication sent weeks prior was because I was checking out a friends works on the site.  Had he never showed me his stuff, I would still be wondering where this was.  Somehow the artists lost all e-mails, or so I am told.  Completed item was thrown online long before being sent to me. No sketches, or anything were previously sent my way.  Finally images was sent with a giant watermark on it and all requests to have it removed were ignored.  So yeah, not sure I can recommend this artist to anyone, despite the very nice end result. I'm not pissed, just very disappointed that he treats customers in such a manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...