Monday, July 29, 2013

Belvadars Dildo

This wonderfully gothic image of Belvadar spread open for my birthday, was done by my old friend Cray a couple weeks ago.  It was very kind of him to take the time and effort to create such a sexy piece.  His art style gets more and more exciting with each image he draws.  I like that since Belvadar has his hands busy spreading his butt cheeks, he's forced to use his tail to shove the dildo more and more into his ass.  I wonder if that big pink thing is stuck on top of a cake like a candle and Bel is hovering just above it? If that's so he's in good position to add his own icing to the cake. 
Cray and I have another image to share, which I should be doing later this week.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it my friend! It was made with a lot of care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done piece and nice deep shadowing on the character :D awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...