Monday, February 23, 2015

The Sun Sets On DInosaurPrince's Kingdom

Hey guys...Sad news tonight.  Blogger is going to force all adult content blogs to become private in less than one month.  So unless I purchase a domain site of my own, or start handing out keys to the kingdom, there's going to be an extinction event around here for most of you.  Right now I am thinking of looking into something like Hostgator, or Naked Hosting and uploading this blog through wordpress.  (Which for some odd reason is okay, because you own the domain.  Wordpress otherwise comes down like a ton of bricks on adult content if they host it.)  This of course will cost a lot of money.  If anyone has any suggestions, or would like to be included in being able to view the blog privately, please let me know in the comments, or though e-mail. I believe you can request it after the fact as well, so fear not.
I'm going to put up the Paypal Donation widget.  If anyone can help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

I couldn't have wished for a better picture to set the mood tonight, then Lastmanouthere's latest piece.  Yesterday, all in one day, he drew and colored this lavish image of Ixtan bathed in sunset.  An amazing feat.  One that left me flabbergasted after already receiving so many new pieces last week!  (Lastman even went to the gym and had a full work out.  Me, I would have been done on the couch watching the Simpsons!!!)

Ixtan isn't allowed to patrol in the temple proper.  He's not high enough in rank, or social status for that.  He does explore every so often though, hoping to catch a glimpse of the priest he is so madly in love with...........


10 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's the same mood over on my blog.

    I've been using Cirtex Hosting for a couple of years now for my images and I think I'll renew my service with them with a bigger plan. I've been looking around at WordPress themes over at Envato's ThemeForest store. Really nice selection. And just a bit ago, I found a free Age Verify plugin on WordPress.org that will come in handy -- and it even has a cookie-setting function for the site to remember when someone's already visited; in your face, Blogger!

    Everything'll be just fine, man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking into a lot of options as well. At least there are ways to import the blog over to another site. I will let everyone know when it happens. I'll keep this around and let people get access to the private view, once it happens.

      Delete
  2. I already cleaned most of my blogs, whats left are normal ones :P - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that sucks. I'm feeling rather crushed, actually, given how many erotic-art blogs I follow will be affected. Hopefully Blogger will come around on the issue like Tumblr did, but still... (Speaking of which, I've been meaning to create an account over there.)

    Lastman did a lovely job on the pic, though! Ixtan's looking quite sexy as he relaxes like that.

    It's been a good run, DP! I'll keep my eyes open for where you go next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron. I will let everyone know what I am planning on doing in early March.

      Delete
  4. we are all trying to figure out what to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. make a tumblr page that way it can still be accessed and you can show it off

    ReplyDelete
  6. They went back on it! https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/6177281?hl=en&rd=2 Pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still going to make my own site. Google may change it's mind, just as easily again. -_- Thank you for the update. :)

      Delete
  7. will you send a link to it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...