Monday, February 4, 2013

Tameh The Caveman Returns


Time to play a little catch up.  This glowing (literally) pin up image of Tameh the Caveman was created by Luisazo.  Tameh is ready for action with his uncut dick at half mast, just ready to inch up and slide that foreskin back any second now. Not sure what I like better, that heavy looking dick with a foreskin as thick as can be, or his face with his big eye brows and gorgeous smile.  Luisazo drew this sexy piece back in November.  Time sure has been slipping by fast since the summer.  When I first created Tameh I had a full story ready for him.  One day I am going to have to work on getting that completed...okay...started. :P   

I believe that Luisazo is still open for commissions like this.  I know I have 2 more to post.  ^O^You can check him out here:

www.y-gallery.net/journal/Luisazo/286879/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...