Sunday, October 4, 2009

Starting October with Style, Uly's Simon Belmont! Cray returns! Meet Danny and Matt and so much more!

Hey guys. This is my very favorite time of year. The start of Halloween season. A time of family, cool dark days, pumpkins and decorations. I have a couple Halloween themed blogs coming up. First up is Simon Belmont by Ulysses0302



Forget the pretty boy stuff, this was what Castlevania was all about for years, sexy buff guys chasing down the undead!

As always Uly was a total delight to work with. They guy never stops trying till he gets the image right. Simon went through many evolutionary stages. At one point he even had a tiger skinned loin cloth! :P Uly is da man. If you need 3D just go to him.

My reaction:

I really appreciate all the hard work and detail you added to this wonderful image. :widesmile: I requested a simple image of Nude Simon Belmont (the old School version) and I go the works! :kiss: Misty fog, coffins creaking open, angelic statues, a creature ready to pounce and a super hot hunk as the icing on the cake! Love your Simon man. Nice flowing hair, great build, strong arms and a very fitting face. :happyhappy::heart: Very barbaric. Just how I like 'em! If they put Simon in 3D again I hope they follow your wonderful example. It's great to see a hero a fell for as a kid be made into digital flesh and blood.
Thanks so much Uly. Another Childhood fantasy realized!


Expect to see more Simon coming up soon. I have a couple more Belmont images in the works.
It's fall, the days are getting shorter, it's now a time to cuddle close to your loved one in front of the TV in the early evening hours. This next picture down by my good buddy FallenAngel is inspired by the many nights I spent as a teenager with my loved one. We would sit close and play video games after school in the fall. Where we live, by November night falls around 5 pm. Of course sitting so close almost always led to very passionate situations.
I am very proud to present an older version on Matt and Danny Relaxing Playing Super Nintendo...picture it Canada 1994...



My Reaction:
I still can't believe how perfect you got the older Mat in design and attire. This is the exact image I wanted! I so owned a pair of shots like that myself!!! It really warms my heart.
Great job on Danny. PAC-MAN FOREVER!!! :lol: I love the glow this image has.
You don't know how many late nights were spent as a teenager playing games and fooling around with MY boyfriend.. hee hee. Teen on the 90's..ah SNES and Genesis...:kiss::widesmile::love:

Let's do more for sure!



Sweet from the start!

Right now Matt is on his way back to the showers to discover a new kind of sexual experience. I hope Fallen will have time to continue this wonderful story line too. :)

Back in 2001 a little Anime Series called Jungle De Ikou was released. A story of a girl who channels a mother goddess called Mii. A fan service anime, Mii has some of the biggest breasts I have ever seen. The story is cute, light hearted and funny. (Though a bit disturbing at times!) You will recognize many famous voice actors here from hits like Ranma 1/2 and Slayers. Anyway, the Japanese sure now how to have their fun with girls breasts don' they? So I say it's time to give back to the male loving audience members! Here is Mii depicted as a boy by FallenAngel:



My Reaction:

Ha ha ha, this is our revenge for all the booby shots in fan service animes like this! It's time for gratuitous balls! :heart::lol: Actually I really loved Jungle de Ikuo. It should have been longer. You did a fantastic job on Male Mii. Very inspiring. He's very sexy. I love the statue!!!! I still smile every time I open this up. :wink::heart:
Excellent penis too. It's very sexy. Thanks for taking this crazy idea on for me!



Check out that uncut monster!!!

Next up is the exciting return of Crays Kid Pit Icarus and the sexy Centurion!!! Cray has been very busy with classes and the like for the summer, but he's back with a vengeance! Cray is one of the people I really admire on Y!gallery. He's a really good hearted individual and I am proud to present another commission done by him!


This idea came to us right after the first image was completed. :) More to come for sure!
My Reaction:

Long time coming huh? Good things are worth waiting for! :wink::heart:
I love your beefy Icarus and the Centurion we came up with so of course we have to do more one day!
This image is really hot. Two handed jerking, anal orgasms, beefcake mythological boys, giant cum shot..what more can I ask for? :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks so much for drawing this.


Cray says I am inspiration for him! Awe...hee hee I am blushing! XD


So hot from the start!


This next image wasn't done for me, but for the very Talented Cruzis. It was drawn by the super nice Crimsonblood. I asked him if I could post it here and he was delighted with the idea. Here is his so so sexy Rikuo. Check out amamzing Abs and so thick foreskin!



Crimsonblood is currently working on something for me, stay tuned!!!!

Everyone who knows gay comics, knows the great Icemanblue. He as done so many fantastic comics featuring super heroes from DC, Marvel and many other sources. I have to say that have done their job on me time and again! XD I recently contacted him to do a commission and he agreed to take on Dimata. His take on Dimata went back to my original description of the character. He gave Dimata Phimosis, a condition where the foreskin does not retract back at all, or very little. My original reason for giving this to Dimata was so that the foreskin lips could act like the mandibles at the end of a mammoths trunk. He really liked the idea and produced this sexy image:


A wonderful picture done by legendary Iceman is a fantasy finally realize!

OMG that hair! I so love Dimata with that hair style! I wonder if he used a fish bone comb to style it? XD Dimata is stunning standing a like, with that confident look on his face. Love the abs, the huge chest and sexy butt! It's neat to see him with human ears.

Later he provided me an image with Dimata at full hardness, the foreskin only slightly retracted!



Wanna taste of that head?

Thank you Icemanblue!

I might not have a lot of time to do blogs in the coming days, so lets keep going!!!! As you can see by my banner, Dongsaeng one of the most popular artist around was also one of the very first people I met on Y and drew a masterpiece feature Kid Icarus, Rygar and Rikuo. I have yet to put that image on here...yeah shame on me! XD Today I have something very special to share. As everyone knows Neo123 and I have been through a lot together. He has taken on many images for me, our names went up in lights on Boytoons and currently he has 3 projects in the works.
Like so many young artist, his cash flow is not the best. He expressed great interest in getting a commission from Dongsaeng. So I did what any friend would do, I gave up my spot in line and got him an image of anything he wanted. His request was simple, an Orc having anal sex with a barbarian warrior. It was funny, for once the tables were turned and I was the one asking all the questions regarding details needed for Donsaeng. His warrior description sounded more and more like someone else as I asked for physical features. So surprise, the nameless warrior became the most famous of all Conan!!!
Neo123 was totally thrilled with the final image, going as far as to say it was one of Dongsaengs best images ever.

If you have never commissioned Dongsaeng, let me tell you this, the boys one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. A total gem of a person.

Here he showed me the various poses he would be interested in drawing:

I laughed so hard when I opened this!



At one point the Orc had hair! Awe so cute, but bald men are sexy too!



I hope you guys love this masterpiece:



My reaction:

Hey Dongsean it was a total pleasure to be able to commission you again. As before you were a total gentleman and that means so much to me. Taking on a gift request was very nice of you and the amount of professionalism you exhibited was unprecedented. :widesmile::heart:
I am proud to gift this to Neo123 as he has done so many wonderful images for me and become a friend as well. He expressed a great interest in getting a commission from you, so I sacrificed my spot for him. :) I'm extremely pleased with the results. I never thought an orc could be so sexy and cute. Bald guys can be hot even big green ones! XD I have to admit I have a thing for body hair, so this made the image even hotter for me! :blush: I love the position here, how Conan is showing his mighty strength. Very fitting of the character. For me, it was a dream come true to see you take on the mighty Conan. I absolutely adore him. He's the bomb! I hope to one day request more of him when you open up again. Yeah I like him that much! :kiss::heart::heart:
Thank you and Neo for all the wonderful ideas and inspiring art you guys work so hard at producing.


And now the Blog Exclusive that will blow your..uh..mind!



Conan and the Orc shoot their loads! Enjoy!


That's all for now! More to cum!

1 comment:

  1. I'm da man *lol* Thanks for your words here, it's cool to be the starter for October ^^ You're blog really looks great as usual ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...