Friday, October 23, 2009

In Da Jungle....

It's been a long time since I commissioned dear sweet Jacy-J. Well here is her latest masterpiece made for me, Tarzan!!!!




What a gorgeous hunk of jungle king he is! Check out the wicked muscle tone! Love his expression. He's so naughty!!!! :P I wonder if he is looking at Jane? Jacy's Tarzan reminds me why I feel in love with the character all over again.


And as a super treat, she gave me a censored and uncensored version!




Looks like a jungle wind got up!

Next up we have the super talented artist Childatomic from Y!Gallery doing a take on my boys Tonia and Romer! I don't think I was alone in bugging this stupendous person to start doing commissions again. You really must check out his gallery. This image left me floored.


My reaction was anything but subtle! :P


Wow, I still can't get over hot hot this is!!! I am so happy I took that chance and asked if you are still doing commissions. This is so smoking hot!
Both sex organs are so well done. From the glistening of Tonias penis head, the precum oozing from his tip, his big sexy balls, the raised nuts on Romer, the THICK foreskin pulled over the head and the amazing detail of red skin inside, I have to say all the blood rushed to one point in my body when I opened this file! :heart::kiss::kiss::lol: (Run on sentence much?:XD:)
Loving the ass grabbing action! ha ha! Tonia is a dream boat. Just amazing! He's beyond gorgeous. His arm plates are so detailed and well done. I can't get over the cool head you gave Romer. :inlove:
There is just so much passion in this image.
I hope you will open again soon.
I will very highly recommend you to everyone!





The sketch is just so sensual!

More Prehistoric boys to come, including a look into the creation of Dalach the Dire Wolf.

2 comments:

  1. I think it was the first time I saw Tonia, when I caught this picture on the Y!, he really looks cool, it's all about the tail ! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Childatomic does have good quality stuff, smooth and detailed. Very commissionable. mmmyes...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...