Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fingering Foreskin By MiOworks

Continuing my catch up blogs, tonights entry comes from all the way back in January 2013.  This particular piece by MiOworks helped keep me positive, in what was just the beginning of a very sad time for my family. The events of those days clouded my memories, I guess, because I thought I had posted this in 2013.  Based on a sketch I did back in late 2012, MiOworks took on Deep once again and for the first time Dimata!  I am very happy to finally share this with you.  MiO did a bang up job on illustrating Dimata and Lil Deep enthralled with exploring each others foreskins.  The massive dicks are super hot and the men, really so very cute. This will probably be the final image done by MiOworks for this site.  He has since changed his pen name to Charlietooga.  Since this was done over a year before the change, I decided to keep it under MiOworks. 


I really love this piece and wanted to share with you guys an early sketch MiO did.  As you can see there are some slight differences worth sharing! 

 Another piece that really helped cheer me up from the exact same time as MiOworks, was this cute picture of Vann Illia by FallenAngel. I think Vann wishes he was big enough to play the same way as Dimata and Deep! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...