Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fuck Yeah I Want That: Handcuffed Ace From One Piece Figure

While doing a little E-bay Christmas shopping I came across this figure, that I would love to have shoved up my stocking this Christmas! This slutty figure of Portgas D Ace is just too hot. Mmmmm he's just waiting for you to come over a abuse him. I don't think I have ever seen a more provocative male toy come out of the One Piece line.





Here's a bonus.  Someone got a stud to model Ace's Hat.  Too bad this wasn't part of a larger set....

3 comments:

  1. More well toned ace in this figurine and the model himself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I bought this figure on your suggestion....it is about 12-13 inches tall and is hotter than hell....woot!
    -Naughtypreppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! :D LOL take some naughty images of him! :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...