Friday, August 29, 2014

Black, Or White Cock?

Hey guys.  Ready for the final weekend of the summer?  I have a few summery images to share this weekend.  First off I have the return of the character Crescent Tops.  Crescent is Marshalls life long friend that he met as a child.  He was featured in Marshalls indroductory image by ZipOpen years ago. He's pretty much been stuck on the sidelines since then, but with the help of Gene Lightfoot's take on him, I'm hoping to change that a bit. 

Here he is, my little moon tribe dinosaur man, sexily drawn by Gene.  He pictured him bathed in the glow of the milky way stars at an asteroid hot spring.  He's stroking an eye full out of his extra long uncut dick.  Gene did two versions of him.  I thought Gene did an incredible job on him.  He made him super buff!  Really loved the the shading and skin tones in first image especially.  One with a licorice black cock and one with a vanilla one.  Which do you guys prefer?  
 



Speaking of things in eyes, I'm currently suffering from a nasty eye infection.  As painful as it is, I have to sorta be thankful about getting it. Let me explain.  About a week ago, I found out through my cousin that the monsters cereals were back in Canada.  We haven't seen the likes of Franken Berry since the 80s and Count Chocula vanished from stores a few years ago.  Sadly, my favorite of all time Boo Berry is not coming back this year.  SIGH! But I will take what I can get.  The thought of tasting Franken Berry after 2 decades was enough to warrant a frantic search.  I even took a trip to the USA to find it, but it was to no avail.  Monster cereals are super popular.  People I talked to at stores told stories of them selling out within hours.  When I went to get my eye medicine, I went into the nearby grocery store (A store I would not normally go to) and was lucky enough to find one box of Franken Berry sitting all alone on a shelf.  My heart skipped a beat.  After a week of searching, I could finally taste that wonderful cereal again after 25 years!!!




I opened the box and took a big wiff.  Ah, that Strawberry smell! It smelt like childhood!! I had to have a bowl for dinner!  It was just as I remembered it, actually a little TOO like I remembered it.  I'm not 100% sure, but I believe eating this was the cause of a day long migraine headache.  As much as I loved this and Strawberry Shortcake cereal as a kid, the food coloring always made me violently ill.  It was the cause of a number of headaches when I was little.  I guess some things just don't change as you get older.  Oh well, it was worth it to feel like an 80s kid again. ^_^



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...