Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ryan Reynolds Green lantern Nude By MaleArtist

Last year I posted MaleArtists Thor in the buff. Thanks to fans I found out who the artist was and got in contact with him. He's a really cool guy! Today he sent me a blog exclusive treat, an image that was dubbed too hot for Deviantart, his take on Ryan Reynolds nude as the Green Lantern! :D

Green makes you grow! The Green Lantern is a big thick man..wow! XD I love that classic stormy background. Makes it look like a painting that should be hanging in a castle, or manor somewhere. Very classy! Hope you guys enjoy it.

You can check out some closeups of the piece here:
http://maleartist.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d41moyw

3 comments:

  1. I'm not fond of super heroes but this is really, really well done ! Nice effects on the skin and lightnings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...