Sunday, October 6, 2019

Jason Vs Diablo Halloween Horror Fuck By Aneros

Turn off the lights and hide as you might, there is no winning a Gay Jason fight.  Diablo that machete will make sure you can't flee.  Just be brave and try not to pee...oh well...Peter isn't going to like changing those sheets, but at least you got to see Diablos ass getting some undead beats.... >__<








Even though I am introducing this as a Halloween image, it was a really a birthday gift for Patrick Fillion from Aneros and myself.  Jason fucking Diablo was something I wanted to see Aneros take on ever since you drew Patrick drew Jason a couple years back. We took inspiration from Diablos captive situation here, especially with the pee!  OMG the 7 Days comic has driven me over the top countless times since its release!!!  Of course in our image, instead of Diablo not being able to hold it, he is letting his bladder loose out of fear!  hee hee!  We were going to put his piercings in, but I think we decided that this was to show he was already in bed, or almost ready for bed.  I mean...I guess you take those out at night?  I am probably so wrong on that....lol.  Again also inspiration from the 7 Days and in that he had them removed and he was shaved. :)  Now had I know the little secret revealed in the new Mini Hook Ups Comic, I might have had the image of Diablo more like the inked sketch below.  We could have reduced his age.  It could be that this was the meeting where he learned to really fight back and use his powers after just joining the Guardians of the Cube.  






If you haven't seen my comments on Twitter, then you might not know how much I fucking enjoyed the mini Hook Ups comic.  Taken from the Patreon of Patrick Fillion, it's a collection of some of the more taboo situations we all wanted to see these boys in for years. (Done by Patricks hand.)  I actually broke my bed cumming to Byron and his dad fucking.  Not a lie..oh how I wish it was a lie.  The Diablo and Incubus is equally as spicy.  A  paring we all wanted to see Patrick do for over a decade. Ha, I remember doing a commission and stating that Diablo and Incubus shouldn't be interacting as it might be too taboo for Patrick and the fans.  ha ha ha..I was so innocent back then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...