Monday, June 29, 2015

Space Cadet Gets CUT!

If you cut him out! I wanted to share these in a separate blog for a while now.  With Space Cadet Hook Up fast approaching, I thought it was about time I did. These snuck there way onto the Class Comics site back on the 7th.  Beautifully designed by David Cantero, Space Cadet has never had such  a full set of cut out doll designs before. I'm loving his big banana hiding speedos. XD  It's the perfect gear for the first big week of summer.  I hope you guys enjoy them.  Tomorrow I will have a very special piece of art featuring Vann to share.  Time for me to rest and dream of Space Cadet. :P Night.






1 comment:

  1. Wow lotsa paper dolls for private collections :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...