Saturday, July 19, 2014

Christmas In July! Aneros's Furry Birthday

 God, I am so horny today you guys!  I have been on a strenuous diet for 3 weeks now and I think my body is finally getting used to it.  All the energy that was drained from me for weeks, is finally rushing back and I don't know what to do with myself.  I tell you, looking over all the pieces I could post is not helping the situation! XD  Okay hands planted firmly on the keyboard...concentrate...
I decided to post two funky hunky images that I commissioned for Aneros birthday this year.  My dear friend got a bit of Christmas in June, when Sirio and Caravaggia chose his red nosed reindeer hunk as their subject. The girls worked really hard to create the perfect furry hunk for his special day. I was super freaking impressed with the work the showed me from the get go. I loved Sirios initial response to the character. She was smitten with the idea of doing him! It shows in every line!  Caravaggia was a delight to work with on this as well.  Caravaggia and I had some horny issues near the end though, cause her Rudolph man was just too much of a distraction, that a couple of minor details became lost in the process. The snowman that he is sitting on is a tribute to Aneros strip featuring Frosty the Snowman, which he did a few years back.  Happy Birthday again Mr. Aneros. 

Check out those tight hairy balls! I'm gonna lose it... XD


You can see Aneros's original picture of this furry muscle flexer in my post here:  http://dinosaurprinceskingdom.blogspot.ca/2012/12/keep-your-loved-ones-close-this.html

Christmas themed, or not, we welcome hunky men any time of the year in Dionsaur Prince's Kingdom! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...