Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cupid Hero

Happy Valentines Day everyone, from Sirio and myself!  I wanted to start this years projects off with a well loved character like Hercules here.  He's posing after taking up a job as a helping hand for Cupid.  I think those arrows won't have much effect on people, if they see him before, or after, with that mega cock out.
Sirio could really use your help.  Unemployment really stinks and any extra money you could offer in the form of a commission, or as part of her Patreon would be greatly appreciated. I will add those links to this post soon.


I might just have another Valentines, or two to share in the coming days!

Commission info : https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/sirio_lc/17232062/107213/107213_original.jpg

and Blog : YaoiDude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...