Saturday, February 23, 2019

Cartoon Fantasy Men Of My Gay Youth

Okay tenth anniversary stuff!  Oh man, the three big boys from my early fantasies.  You know you are gay when you are thinking of what Conan, Hercules and He-Man are hiding under their loin clothes and togas! Along with how much fun it would be to play with those things and see them play with each other.  So I would do that, rubbing till that really wonderful feeling hit...ahem.. XD  What a treat it has been these last ten years to have met and worked with so many wonderful people, like Charlie Tooga here, that has help materialize those fantasies!
Past images by Charlie Tooga of Conan, Herc and He-Man have been part of the most popular posts on this site.  So when I while making my choice between original characters and ones from the media, I kept that in mind.  This along with my desire to bring it back home, to my original requests when starting 10 years ago, sealed the deal of what I wanted to see.  We picked a classic blow job pose.  I went with something different, asking for the original bowl cut boyish hairdo of the original He-Man in lieu of his most recent design from 2001.   I couldn't be happier with the results. I hope you guys really like.  Yes for those of us that drew up flipping through the pages of Conan, watching reruns of Hercules on Saturday afternoons on Global TV and playing He-Man while watching new episodes as they aired, we are getting on in age aren't we? The 80s never got old though, do they?  Not while these artists breath such life into them hunks of that golden age!  Enjoy everyone!  Thanks so much Charlie Tooga!



With everything the way it is, with Tumblr banning adult content, the outlets for artists like Charlie are drying up.  Right now the best place to find him is on his Twitter  @charlietooga.  He is super to work with, as you know from all the sweet pictures he has created on this blog!  So please help support him by checking out his site and spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...