Monday, February 18, 2019

Talking Daddies Dick On Family Day: Byron and Emil Durand Animated

It's Family Day and it's FUCKING COLD here in Canada. I almost froze my ears off running to get a Tim Hortons coffee tonight.  I started to think warm thoughts, of beaches, speedos and sexy men.  That was when I decided on the image I wanted to post for you guys today.  This sunny piece of animated incest, was drawn up sensually by Gene Lightfoot. It was a birthday gift presented to Patrick Fillion, just before my world fell into chaos.  We went for a very retro theme here.  (Had to make Patrick feel his age.)  The image was inspired by a lot of 80s art and fashions we previewed.  There are some hot ass swim suit models in those old catalogues, just saying.  (go Google that shit!)  Gene definitely got hit with 80s inspiration, as you can clearly see in the results. We love pairing Byron with his dad Emil.  Given the 'past' theme we even brought Byrons classic cut cock back! I hope you guys like it. I can't think of a better day to release such a celebration of 'Family Love', as today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...