Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Power Of Piss Comic


Okay...SUPER NERVOUS! LOL! This comic that I am presenting today was a long time coming.  It originated in an idea I had back in 2012!  I shopped that idea around and it was pretty much rejected flat out. LOL.  It was even more raunchy than this turned out to be, I have to admit.  Over the years and countless jerk off sessions, I retooled it and retooled it.  By the year 2017 the story was nothing much like the original.  It had taken on a new identity.  It had all new stars, save for one returning character.  It wasn't that hard finally deciding on this form. We do always wish we could do every idea that comes to mind and maybe one day I will do another in this series....

Golden Boy, a hero whom I love so much, became the star of this one, cause of soon to be obvious reasons! I also wanted to take the opportunity to pair him with two of the biggest names in Class Comics that he had never appeared with sexually before.

Sirio and I started this back in July. We finished a little over a week ago.  Sirio is amazing, picking my brain and nailing every single pose as I did my best to draw and write what was going on in my crude way. This actually was a birthday gift for Patrick Fillion. It started as three short pages, but we extended it to 5, cause we were having so much fun! hee hee.    I cannot thank Sirio enough for her hard work.  She was often done a page and on to the next one, with tons of questions, before I even had a chance to read it.  No lie... lol.  I hope you guys will enjoy this comic.  It goes into some fetish stuff, so be forewarned!!!

I do apologize for blogger sucking here.  This is about as big as I could get it and even then you can't really read it till you open it in a new tab. -_-  








1 comment:

  1. WOW! I absolutely love this comic, my friend. Thank you so much once again for creating it. It's a FABULOUS birthday gift and I frikkin' LOVE IT!!! You and Sirio both outdid yourselves here. I love the sexy set-up, the premise and the fetish of it all! HA HA HA! SO raunchy and playful at the same time -- it's really terrific! And it's such a cool scenario between these three characters. Love the interaction between them and Sirio draws them all so beautifully. This was a HUGE treat! Thank you so much to you both once again!!! XOXOXOX :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...