Tuesday, October 31, 2017

2017 Halloween Witching Hour Post!

Velcome to my secret Halloween post at the stoke of  midnight, when all the most mischievous spirits come out to play...We have a little something from Anoeros to share with all you ghouls.  All I can say about my involvement in this, is that I watch waaaay too many holiday specials every year.  I fished the idea to two artists I know that love to draw various dick types. I was overjoyed when, very close to the holiday, Aneros took up the task of doing this!  Couldn't think of a wilder way to end Halloween 2017, than having Bel bequeath with the many dicks of master Aneros.  Ho boy...He is NOT going to get any sleep tonight!
Thanks very much to all the artists that worked hard to make this a very memorable holiday.  It was only special because of them and their many contributions both to my site and their own sites and publications.  I hope you guys had a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...