Saturday, July 22, 2017

Celebrate the RELEASE Of Splatoon 2!

Just like the release of Splatoon 2, this image I present today, has been waiting for a release for several months!  I couldn't have thought of a better opportunity to surprise you all with this art, than the weekend of the actual games release! I waited a day, cause, let's face it, every fan was hook for 24 hours yesterday, give, or take a few hours. Hee hee.  This is the very splat-tastic, inkredible gift that Leon De Leon (Urbanmusiq) sent me for my 40th.  I guess he wanted to show me that being an adult, didn't mean you need to stop inking turf. (What 38 was not an adult okay? :P)
The big hearted one from down under, really outdid himself.  A more adorable Inkling face could not have been conceived by Disney themselves.  A better body, not sculpted from the 3D model makers at Nintendo. Huge thanks once again to him for this.  I hope you guys like it too!

Here is a safe for work version...Though I think you might turn a few heads if you should this to your co-workers.

I am having fun with the game so far. It took me some time to get used to the controls. I really had to adjust the sensitivity of the right stick. It felt very wobbly for me for most of yesterday.  I got to play with Lastmanouthere.  We did a few Salmon Runs together! He is very skilled for someone that only played the original briefly!  If anyone wants my Switch friend code, feel free to send me a message here, or on my Tumblr.  I don't have any perfect gear yet, but I am gonna try to get some!

Here is some of my swag.  The pro controller is behind the Amiibos. I have not used it yet, but I did notice, as did a friend of mine, that the button used to ink seems to give out on the original every so often. I thought I was getting weak, or something. I am told the Splatoon one works much better.  I also picked up that ungodly head set.  I haven't opened it yet.  Ugh...I am dreading it. I can just see my ipod going flying after a bad match. :P  I got doubles of the Amiibos. I am planing on selling them to friends.  BestBuy sent me the girl one all bent to shit. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...