Saturday, August 24, 2019

Tonia and Smilo Prehistoric Boys Circle Jerk

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the last days of August. I have a huge finale for this month coming, let me tell you!  Gonna start with the very talented artists KappaX, a master of Disney erotic comics and images, whom I have not commissioned since back when Star Wars Rebels first caught my eye!
Sigh, time flies!
Well,as you can see I chose two of my oldest characters Smilo and Tonia to get the KappaX treatment this time!  I could not wait to post this. I was out most of the night and won't be around much tomorrow.  Time will be short for me for private postings this weekend, so I am posting this while fighting off the sandman! I just had to get this to you all, before missing another moment!  Seeing boys enjoying each others plump cocks, nestled in the safety of a warm, dewy forest at dawn, will hopefully bring some summer time joy to your hearts.  It certainly did mine a lot of good!




Please check out KappaX at their Twitter!  They have a ton of stuff that will get your cum flowing!

https://twitter.com/kappax_art?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...