Sunday, April 28, 2019

Karam Hung Uncut Thug By Lastmanouthere

Hello everyone.  I am back with more hotness for you guys to enjoy.  We got lots of art going from April to May.  To start we have this bad boy topped with flamming red hair by Lastmanouthere.  Who is he? Well his name is Karam.  He is an updated design of a character that hails from Lastmanoutheres stories of Super Heroes. The Citadel universe!
In the post apocalyptic Citadel universe, Karam is another member of the thugs Botan the Shark also belongs to. His art is based on the ability to produce poison with his bodily fluids, blood, semen, sweat, saliva; and to project it against its foes. (So yeah be careful sucking his dick. -DP.)
He is a snaky fighter and while his symbol is the Kappa, he doesn't wear it visibly as the toxic fumes he uses have left him with a rather stinky reputation. (Toxic Smegma will do that. -DP.)




Toxic, or not I would totally take a chance on this bad boy!  I mean, I grew up in the 80s.  What's another chemical filled jumbo dog down my throat?!!! hee hee.  I love this guy and can see so many naughty possibilities for him in the future. He has stories just begging to be made!

P.S. Sorry for vanishing. I had a death in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...