Saturday, June 16, 2018

I Don't Want To Go Mr. Stark

"Not before I cum anyway..."

 It has been an eternity since we did a Marvel Character around here.  I have been crushing HARD on Tom Holland as Spider-Man since I first saw him in the role.  This has been a long time cuming...coming.  I asked FallenAngel to give the world his take on an anime inspired classic character and this is what he created.  A super cute take on a sweet young super hero! (That hair of Hollands is a tricky customer, but FallenAngel nailed it, as you can see!)  I love his rendition so much, I have even included the sketch he did. I hope you guys love it too.







P.S. SPOILERS FROM INFINITY WAR.  I was soooo freaking bummed out at the ending I just had to request this. Yes I am an adult and I know things are gonna be okay...but still....my poor heart.  So many little eyes cried out in the theatre I was in...older eyes too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...