Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Cum For Cake Belvadar (Set)

Hey guys. I have another handsome image that I got for my birthday to share tonight.  This one was sent to me early. I was a very good boy and avoided opening the e-mail till the morning of my birthday.  Very had to do, especially with hotmails stupid preview system opening stuff before you even know it is there. XD
This one came as a set of a few images.  Each showcasing Belvadar getting more and more excited to celebrate my day with you guys.  Knowing Bel he will probably let you service him, while he eats all the cake.  You will at least get the cream.  A huge hug and kiss to Sirio, for hitting the mark on my heart on my 41st year.  Maybe Bel and Equinnus should have a party together next? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...