Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cake Makes Rikuo Excited

Hey guys!  Back to posting again this week, after a nightmarish time at work and home last week.  Feels great to have time to share some of the wonderful new pieces I got again!  This is one, well, okay two, of the images FallenAgnel showered me with on the 24th. A reminder of where our friendship started and my now long lost youth...The character that sparked my entry into gay erotic art, Rikuo!   Gosh, it was 19 years ago that I got Night Warriors for my Sega Saturn.  God, how time flies by.  It feels like yesterday.  Well Fallen certainly produced an image that made me feel young again, at least. Channelling a little bit of both the Capcom art style and the posing of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, he couldn't have made a nicer and sexier gift!
As you have already I am sure seen, cake sure makes the Fishman excited, does it not?  Dang! Hey Fallen how about drawing me on the receiving end of that fishing rod? hee hee.  Thanks again my dear friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...