Sunday, September 20, 2015

Jockman87 Has Zahn and Vann Illia Making A Mess

Hey guys,

Before posting anything new, I decided to do a little more catching up. I have a few older pieces I have to post.  First off I have this amazing piece, which was the first ever commissioned piece I did with Jockman87.  Being it our first collaboration, I wanted to use two of the buffest barbarians around, Zahn and Vann Illia.  A sweet little gift for Patrick and Fraser and being able to fulfill a long held dream of seeing Jockman87 doing one of my original characters, I couldn't have been more excited to see the results.  The only thing holding me back from posting this sooner, was the hopes of having it colored first.  I caved and decided to spring them on you all today! Hey Summer is ending, so we might as well end it with a couple hot posts!!! ;D 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...