Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Year of The Water Snake-Man Ali Aspen


I'm gonna go three for three with the New Years themed blog posts and throw this hot image of Ali Aspen at ya by FallenAngel.  This is the DPK Chinese New Years tribute.  It's a little early, but that's okay.  It's been ages since we did anything with Ali and even Joey.  Fallen came up with a great idea to separate his 'hood' from his back by making it looks like a tank top/muscle shirt.  I thought that was pretty darn hot.  Love those big ass buns.  Dang! Those are super smackable. 'More cushion for the pushing!'  ^o^

Hey I thought the world was gonna end, or something?



I haven't done many posts these days.  As you might have guessed from my last post, things are not going very well in my world.  The world didn't end for me, but it's going to be a rough ride.  To make up for the lack of posts, here are some warriors I recently collected.  Enjoy.

 So I guess next we will have to start doing Valentines project next huh?

 An Arabian lover from a 1920s silent film? 


 Unga Bunga..what a hunky caveman! XD


 He-Man doing what comes naturally to him, riding cock! 







 I have a feeling I posted some of these before...



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...