Sunday, February 11, 2018

Give It To Me Daddy

Hey guys!  Are you as snowed in as I am?  Hasn't stopped here since Friday.  Well I have something to warm your bodies up.  Sweet hot chocolate from Sirio chan!  Oh man, Class Comics The Legacy #2 REALLY inspired me.  I went nuts over the encore pairing of Emil and his son Byon (with Felix along for the ride too.)  Damn!  How much so?  Well, let's just say that in the coming weeks there will be a few more like what we have below!  For this image, I imagined Byron convincing his dad after their vacation, that he needs a little check up.  Just to be sure everything is working right.  See if maybe his dad got any powers from all that seaweed!



 Sirio did a wicked job on this, even giving Emil a circumcision scar.  (Which lead to even more dialogue then I first anticipated.)  I love it when she draws the Durand men so much! ha ha ha!  The art really got me going, so I decided to add in the dialogue I had in mind, plus some extra.  Byrons eyes tell a thousand stories, but I only had room for a few sentences. ;)  Below you can see a bit of the creative process.  I hope you guys like it and will check out the new book drawn by Tomas Cray! I am sure to do a mini review of it in the next post!







1 comment:

  1. Yes more please! Such a hot duo... and father/son scenes are always welcome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...