Monday, December 23, 2013

Hope Your Christmas Is Pac'ed With Delights!


Hey guys and girls. FallenAngel and I want to wish you all a very fun and safe holiday. Fallen created this magical Christmas card based on a sketch I did. Pac-Man found his way into many a childhood Christmas for me and I am sure many of you as well! I routinely watch the old Special each year. hee hee. Since Namco and HB aren't exactly pumping out the Pac-man related holiday stuff, so we decided to make our own card featuring the cartoon version of the characters. May all your video game wishes come true! :P I hope I get Super Mario 3D World this year. Fingers crossed. 
 
Earlier this year I found this image poster size on E-bay. It's awesome. I have to frame it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...