Saturday, June 15, 2019

Ryan the cavalier constable of Uroldelos

Oomph...I got up at 4:30 AM to post this hunka man by Lastmanouthere, but I had a hard time getting started.  Every time I opened the image, I got a little too excited.  Now I am on the third attempt and my keyboard is pretty sticky!  hee  hee. Well, I think I should be able to concentrate now!  Ryan is one of Lastmans characters that has been around for about a decade now.  He decided to flesh him out this year.  He made him look a bit more mature, changing his features like his eyes and nose.  Ryan got a tan and a few costume tweaks as well.  I really like these changes. Of note the white cloth resting on his penis has been, at least temporarily removed.  (I could have used one of those about 10 mins ago.)  He now looks a lot stronger and more sure of himself that he did originally.  He now has a full back story.



Ryan enlisted in the Farland detachment of the frontier force of Praria, which guarded the north from the deadly raid of the most savage barbarian tribes of Bezarlos. Distinguished at a young age, he got promoted and,somewhat against his wishes, stationed as constable of at the capital, Prarika. 
Over the years Ryan's life became stale. Attending to petty crimes hardly compared to the glory of the battlefield. One day, however, his work lead him to a series of disappearances of teenagers, mostly boys.  This lead him to encounter the mysterious vigilante Blue Vindicator. Together with the Saian wizard Gerrod and Inquisitor Sehule, they travel south and onwards trying to find the kidnapped kids and stop the sinister cult behind it all.
While at first Ryan became infatuated with both the bravado of Blue Vindicator and the sophistication of his civilian persona Dellan Highwind, he later realised his affections were not reciprocated by the young noble and instead found love in the arms of a traveller with a curious weapon called a "firearm", a so-called "Rhaoul the Spurned."

Hmmm how can that Blue Vindicator not fall for Ryan?  Kinda snobbish if you ask me...
I hope that we get to see the story fleshed out and or completed some time in the near future. 



This is the original Ryan! He is so adorable! I am not sure if the new costume allows for naked feet.  Knowing Lastmanouthere, I do not doubt it still does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...