Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Halloween Harlequin 2018

Hello everyone!  A very Merry Halloween to you all.   I hope you the spirit of the season finds you all.  That more than candy and tricks find the way to your home on this upcoming magical night!  Due to my current situation, I wasn't really able to do a lot of Halloween ideas with artists,  I had to settle on the first idea I thought of, which turned out hopefully great in your guys eyes.  This is our handsome Halloween Harlequin, that FallenAngel and I worked on.  He is a card dealing, joke spewing, Halloween trickster of the olden days of yore.  A left over relic, who only appears on dark October nights.  He comes out to give tricks to the sweet and sweets to the tricky.  If you see him and fear fills your heart, you know will soon befall you.  Yet, don't worry, your lesson will come hard and fast, though you will nay forget for all your days....



Have a safe and happy All Hallows Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...