Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Jerking Off Like It's Summer 1997

Hey guys!  Can't believe the CNE opens this weekend.  Summer 2017 is almost done.  Hard to believe.  Even harder to believe that it was 20 years ago, the summer of me going from 19 to 20 that I feel in love with the movie Disney's Hercules.  It has provided the fuel for many the fantasy over the last 2 decades.  You all have seen some of them come true here.  In celebration of the movie, I asked Urbanmusiq to draw up a sweet image of Herc enjoying himself.  A fountain of cum, like a champaign shot goes up in happy memory of that summer so long ago...that feels like only yesterday.  He did an amazing job, as did Bakunawa, who provided the glorious colour and background to the piece.  I hope you guys all like it.  If you haven't seen this movie, I strongly suggest it. That don't make them like that any more.  With the retiring of the directors, I doubt we will see many like it in the future either.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...