Friday, June 17, 2022

The King Has Returned

Sound the pterosaur trumpets for his royal majesty. Aneros has decided to once again honour our eyes with his vision of the Dinosaur Prince, in not just one, but two regal renditions. A regular thick dick and HYPER DINO DONG. Yes, wait out your Friday at work thing of that thing stretching you out all the way to Sunday. Oh he is standing there all super casual, but you know he is just waiting to bestow his blessing among the peasant humans of the world. A heart warming gift I just had to share from a king in his craft. Have a lovely weekend.
Speaking of the weekend I picked up Horgihugh and Friends to play on my day off and I gotta say, not a bad little game. Not sure if I would call it a gem, but it certainly has effort and good ideas behind it. I beat it last night on my initial run. That might sound like it was too easy, but keep in mind that I am pretty old school. I didn’t find this one to be frustratingly hard. I can recommend it. Kind of reminds me of Skykid, in that the theming of the game rarely is reflected within the world you play in. So it is unlike something like say parodius, for example. This isn’t really much of cute em up. The theming is kinda all over the place. Still it has ideas and concepts behind it. I am still confused on how certain things work and the in game manual ain’t great. 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...