Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Vann and His Christmas Tan

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope you didn't miss me!  Like Vann here I took a bit of a vacation.  I spent a lot of time with family and friends.  I put all my efforts into making Christmas special for my then over the last 2 months.   As I get older my family gets smaller and smaller.  Seize the day while you can, I always say.  The future is unknown.  I went with a  Looney Tunes theme this year. It was a crazy amount of fun looking for decorations and setting them up around my living room. I probably should add some pics of it to this.

Speaking of looney FallenAngel and I sent Vann Illia on vacation for Christmas.  That boys greed wouldn't be quenched by our generous gift.  Nope.  He has to get whatever he wants.  Upon getting to the beach, he decided he had to be the guy with the best tan out there.  So he stayed out far too long.  That does look sexy Vann, but you are gonna be cursing the  Hawaiian heaven once the pain and the peeling begin bud.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...